Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Aurich HJ buckle???

Article about: Hello this is my original Aurich HJ belt buckle got off flea market for 70 dollars. Just want to double check it’s original. I think it is. Let me know what you guys think of one of my fav

Default Original Aurich HJ buckle???

Hello this is my original Aurich HJ belt buckle got off flea market for 70 dollars. Just want to double check it’s original. I think it is. Let me know what you guys think of one of my favorite pieces I’m my collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Aurich HJ buckle???
    P
    Many

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    ... Just want to double check it is original. I think it is...
    So do I.

An original HJ by Aurich and a good example at that.

This particular "Aurich style" of HJ buckle sometimes makes collectors a tad nervous and perhaps understandably so. The feature of a short and stubby foot catch, slender and quite elegant "ears" to the box and of course, the highly distinctive design of the eagle and swastika.

Again and of course simply my opinion, an original HJ buckle by Hermann Aurich of Dresden.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Thanks for your opinion, much appreciated. like I said was just double checking. I could not pass it up when I saw it. There is another buckle I got an aluminum Luftwaffe buckle it’s posted on the Luftwaffe buckle form if you want to glance at that one let me know what you think. Got that one for just 50 usd so I’m double checking that one as well. Buckles are one of my favorite things to add to my collection.

Quote by Cam13susie View Post
    Thanks for your opinion, much appreciated...
    Our pleasure, however I forgot to mention that if you ever feel inclined to undertake a Sub Forum "search" for Aurich HJ buckles, there is a huge number of extremely interesting discussions. As to the Luftwaffe buckle that you have mentioned, I completely agree with Ben that it is a very well known and documented fake.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

Hallo,
    Great Aurich buckle in good condition coole Militaria...
    Here a "Brother" from my collection...

Greetz,
    The kabl!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Aurich HJ buckle???   Original Aurich HJ buckle???  

I do like Aurich, one of my favorite makers, especially the Heer buckles
    Ben