Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top

Article about: Id love to hopefully get some information on this walking stick i recently picked up at an antique shop where i live, it would be great if anyone could help shed some light on this piece for

Exclamation 1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top

Id love to hopefully get some information on this walking stick i recently picked up at an antique shop where i live, it would be great if anyone could help shed some light on this piece for me hopefully tell me some information on it especially the badge at the top like what it is, if its genuine, and how rare it is, where it came from and just what it is really. Thank you all!! 1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top
    P
    Many

Overall, I like what I can see - A "Wanderstock" with an early-period patriotic motif commemorating Hitler's Assumption of Power...It would be very helpful to see the other shields...

I have one with the same/similar hitler badge, and lots of alpine and german town badges, I did post it years agoe, maybe on the waf and not here and I can't find the original pics, so here are some new
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top   1933 Alps walking stick with hitler youth rally badges and rare nazi party issue on top  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.