Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler Schule greatcoat

Article about: Hi guys I found this nice AHS greatcoat some weeks ago .. Nice RZM tag and AHS stamp inside and no traces of breast pocket and no trace of stitching so this one have never had breast pocket

Default Adolf Hitler Schule greatcoat

Hi guys I found this nice AHS greatcoat some weeks ago ..
    Nice RZM tag and AHS stamp inside and no traces of breast pocket and no trace of stitching so this one have never had breast pocket stitched on it ..
    On the back of the greatcoat is stenciled PG (Pow) for Prisonnier de Guerre as I think the guy was captured at end of war by French Army ..
    Are these kind of greatcoat for HJ leaders or for all HJ ?
    As HJ is not my field please can you help to give me a range of value on this one ?
    Thanks for the help ..
    Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Schule greatcoat
    P
    Many

Found this in the pocket is this HJ related or nothing to do with ?Adolf Hitler Schule greatcoat

?

Hi!
    I have give 3 times all the answer about this coat!
    RZM

Nothing about range value RZM !!
    Isn’t it ?

?

Give also the value 3 times ;-) to 3 differents people
    Between 300-400€ for this great coat used after war...
    And the price asked is 550€ by the news dealer!

The only think I don't understand is who have this great coat? A strange story again...
    Best regards
    RZM

+ 1....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by RZM57 View Post
    Give also the value 3 times ;-) to 3 differents people
    Between 300-400€ for this great coat used after war...
    And the price asked is 550€ by the news dealer!

The only think I don't understand is who have this great coat? A strange story again...
    Best regards
    RZM
    Great coat is mine and if you posted value it is not on my post !
    And what you are saying is not right about the asking price 550 by the dealer …it is what was offered to me and it is not the same ..you private me to buy it I did not proposed it to you it is you who came to me but the price not fit you wallet it seems !
    Make the story right and do not be jealous for nothing I have no agenda with you so just say the things right please it will be better for the both of us !

?

Bro, I don't need to be jealous just a good collector who collect AHS items.
    And trust me I don't need to be jealous ;-)

The first dealer sold the great coat for 380€.
    3 days later 3 people contacted me on a French forum (MC3) to have my opinion about these great coats (What is it? Is it original? What is the value?).

I saw your message yesterday on FB groups with the same pictures. So you are the 5 collectors I see with great coats.
    That's just what I want to say...
    Now if you can sell it, 500€, 700€ or 1000€ that changes nothing for me!

I just know you are like many collectors who know nothing about HJ (here AHS items), who buy original items at a good price, and want to make money with it (dealer price like Weitze will be the best).
    Like the other people who contacted me to add my opinion about these great coats.

The end of the story I don't care!
    Wish you the best
    RZM

P.S: Just don't forget one thing, we aren't a lot who collect paramilitary items in France, so it's easy to know when an item is found and price asked...