Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

armband of the Hitler youth

Article about: Hi everyone! Your opinion about the bandage?

?

Default armband of the Hitler youth

Hi everyone! Your opinion about the bandage?
    Double bandage, all seams inside, only sewn square.
    The thread doesn't smell like synthetics,will not melt.

armband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youtharmband of the Hitler youth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement armband of the Hitler youth
    P
    Many

I like this one. Nice period original piece. The construction of this one is very solid, good stitching and you have the tag which is a bonus. Always find it interesting how the paper tags on the backs of cloth items stands up to washing and other elements. I have one similar to this one in my collection..

Smitty
    Smitty.

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    I like this one. Nice period original piece. The construction of this one is very solid, good stitching and you have the tag which is a bonus. Always find it interesting how the paper tags on the backs of cloth items stands up to washing and other elements. I have one similar to this one in my collection..

Smitty
    Smitty.
    Me too, I also have a similar one though mine does not have the RZM label.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Very early type

I like the sewn on examples better than the woven and printed types.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Classic.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td