MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my HJ proficiency badge please. As always, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my HJ proficiency badge please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge   Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge  

Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge   Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with HJ Proficiency Badge
    P
    Many

Keith, I am a little on the fence on this one, as I have one in my collection.
    This is the only maker that has a raised "B" on the reverse. This "B" indicates that this was not an issued piece but rather a replacement.
    I have not had the time to research them yet to determine what the general consensus is.
    It would not surprise me if these are original, as RZM 1/63 is for Steinhauer & Lück. They are known for doing some things different than most
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, interesting.I have to ask, where does one research the answer to you question. Google certainly does not cut it. Thanks. Keith

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Thanks Ralph, interesting.I have to ask, where does one research the answer to you question. Google certainly does not cut it. Thanks. Keith
    It takes searching for information on forums like this one, sometimes it takes a while.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, digging I will go. Cheers Keith