Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?

Article about: Hello and good evening, who can confirm the originality of the BDM uniform. Would like to buy this one for me. If you still need pictures, please post them exactly. Many thanks for your help

Default BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?

Hello and good evening, who can confirm the originality of the BDM uniform. Would like to buy this one for me. If you still need pictures, please post them exactly. Many thanks for your help............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?   BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?  

BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?   BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?  

BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?   BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?
    P
    Many

Default Meinung?

As a first impression, this looks modern to me. Does anyone still have opinions ...............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?   BDM Uniform- Mütze/Jacke/Rock - Original?  

Yes..
    Shirt and rock fake!
    Kletterweste I need better pictures, but I am afraid..

Kletterste insignia also fake (did not see those pictures when I posted my previous post)
    So..
    Yeah.. the whole bunch is fake