Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge

Article about: Hello all, I already posted photos of these in a response on another section of the forum, but wanted to get some exposure here as well. I purchased both of these from the forum sales area,

Default Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge

Hello all, I already posted photos of these in a response on another section of the forum, but wanted to get some exposure here as well. I purchased both of these from the forum sales area, assuming they were alright, but it is now looking like the member badge is for sure a repro, and that makes me question the validity of the shooting badge. Any opinions would help greatly. Thanks

Todd

Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ member badge and HJ expert shooting badge
    P
    Many

I was really hoping that this post would get some hits. The seller is being very hesitant about giving me a refund on the member badge, and I honestly don't know if I should trust the shooting badge now.

Please PM me with the name of the seller. We can help you with your situation.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

If an item is deemed authentic..then the seller should have no problems selling it again. A refund should not be an issue at all..and the seller would gain more trust than before.

Hopefully there will be a good resolve in this issue as no one wants to be labeled as a " Petty Thief " the items above are not enough in worth to buy a house or a car with..and surely the seller doesnt want to drag his integrity down..for a few dollars.

In this hobby bad news travels fast along with the person it started with..unless a wrong can be turned around into a right...I would rather refund a few dollars for the sake of my own integrity than to be lableled uncooperative.

Im sure the seller for the sake above will do the right thing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Todd-
    I opened up your problem in the moderator section. If you want our help, I need to hear from you. At this point, the ball is in your court.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

A horse can be lead to water!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE