Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt Buckle

Article about: Hello, I am new to collecting. Don't know much, and would like some help authenticating my newest purchase. HJ Daggar and Belt Buckle. Value if possible too Thank you

Default Help authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt Buckle

Hello,
    I am new to collecting. Don't know much, and would like some help authenticating my newest purchase.
    HJ Daggar and Belt Buckle. Value if possible too

Thank you

Help authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt BuckleHelp authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help authenticating HJ Dagger and Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Hi Bogs...you will get a better response if you place each of your items in separate forums

Place the belt buckle here > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/hitle...gvolk-buckles/

Place the dagger here in this forum > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/hitler-jugend/

By doing so you will get greater attention and detailed answers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill