Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

help badge hj original?

Article about: Take a look please, thanks for thoughts.

Default help badge hj original?

Take a look please, thanks for thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help badge hj original?   help badge hj original?  

help badge hj original?   help badge hj original?  

help badge hj original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help badge hj original?
    P
    Many

That would be a .......not for me thanks

I don't like the lettering on the pin-plate, the shape of the plate, the apparently sloppy soldering, the blobby rivets, the lack of detail to the eagle..........A poorly cast eagle, even from the images you can see that behind the wing tips.

To be honest I am a bit uneasy with it.

The only ones I have seen had flat backs to the eagle wings and much less prominent rivets.
    Also the pin plate on the ones I have seen accredited as original had square corners and no maker mark. I do know that these Deschler marked pieces are subject of much discussion.

Plus this is a badge that (I believe) was only awarded in the low hundreds so it should be very pricey for any HJ item. There are a lot of fakes around and I see those sell for less than $100 so be very careful regarding returns policy etc.

This is just my opinion so wait for more but just do the research and make sure you are covered!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Copy...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help badge hj original?