Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help: Gold Youth Ledership Proficiency Badge

Article about: Hello all, first post here. I've been lurking and reading for a few weeks, for the most part, using the search button has helped me a lot...until now. I have this Hitler Youth Ledership Prof

Default Help: Gold Youth Ledership Proficiency Badge

Hello all, first post here. I've been lurking and reading for a few weeks, for the most part, using the search button has helped me a lot...until now.

I have this Hitler Youth Ledership Proficiency Badge I recently acquired and I'm trying to determine its authenticity and I cant seem to find another like it. Well actually, that's not true. I found many "like it", but not a single one with same pin setup and maker stamp.

I feel like if this is indeed a copy, wouldn't the copiers make more than one? Ha

Thank you all for any insight you can provide.

P.s. I have figured out yet how to upload pics.

Figured out how to add pics.
    Last edited by MakaMaleko; 11-29-2022 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Adding pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help: Gold Youth Ledership Proficiency Badge
    P
    Many

Sorry, not an original.
    It should look like the one in this thread.
    Hitler Jungend Führer Abzeichen
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Talking

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, not an original.
    It should look like the one in this thread.
    Hitler Jungend Führer Abzeichen
    Ralph.
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it,
    Yes, I've literally seen hundreds like that. Why is there only (1) of mine type? Did a copier peoples create one copy then stop producing them? Lol that seems hilariously funny to me but also strangely disturbing.

Quote by MakaMaleko View Post
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it,
    Why is there only (1) of mine type? Did a copier peoples create one copy then stop producing them?
    I can assure you, there is more than 1 of those.
    Consider the number of potential collectors on the planet, many of them are older, and do not even use a computer.
    You just haven't found another yet.

I am not sure, there may be more than one maker, (haven't seen any others yet), but the quality of the badge, especially with an RZM stamp and number on it, would be far higher than the one you posted.
    That was the whole purpose of the RZM.
    My example is made in one piece, there is no need for the rivets.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can assure you, there is more than 1 of those.
    Consider the number of potential collectors on the planet, many of them are older, and do not even use a computer.
    You just haven't found another yet.

I am not sure, there may be more than one maker, (haven't seen any others yet), but the quality of the badge, especially with an RZM stamp and number on it, would be far higher than the one you posted.
    That was the whole purpose of the RZM.
    My example is made in one piece, there is no need for the rivets.
    Ralph.
    Of course, you are right. If the stars aligned perfectly and a beam of light came down from the heavens and shined a light on my little pin badge, it still would not be of equal to the rzm stamped ones. I totally get that. It's just giving me a brain aneurysm that I can't find another like it. I see the a.g tham maker Mark on other pins but not on this type. Weird.

Thank you Ralph.

I do study HJ awards a bit, you can se my HJ award collection in this thread.
    My collection of Hitler Jugend und Deutsches Jungvolk achievement awards.
    Ralph.

I do study HJ awards a bit, you can se my HJ award collection in this thread.
    My collection of Hitler Jugend und Deutsches Jungvolk achievement awards.
    Ralph.
    Wow that is really nice Ralph. Thank you for sharing. How long have you been collecting? As an aside, this forum is amazing, so many knowledgeable people here, like yourself. I've been collecting for a couple months, it was never my intention to collect memorabilia, it just so happened a lot of it fell into my lap. When I was trying to figure out what I had, I started gaining interest. It's great that there are places like this to turn too for new collectors.

I started collecting when I received my father's medals after he passed away in 1985.

Very small at first, and then around 2009 I got into it a little deeper.
    This thread will explain a little more.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Ralph.

Ralph, amazing panzer collection. I have a couple of those skulls and shoulder or collar bars. I think I will start blasting this forums with "is it real" posts. I have so many things I have questions for. When I started this adventure I had 23 large plastic bins of everything WW2/WW1. a lot of Helmets and Uniforms. I wish i had known about this place before I started selling helmets for $20 ugh. I am now left with a lot of badges, pins, and flags, lots and lots of flags. mostly Japanese but 1 german flag left as well. Thanks Ralph for being such a helper. I guess we will have to file this mystery badge to the unknown. X-File Case #OU812.

Aloha