Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Drawing

Article about: Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I've had this painting painted by a Hitler Youth for a while and decided to share it as it is one of my prized militaria objects. It was paint

Default Hitler Youth Drawing

Hi,
    I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I've had this painting painted by a Hitler Youth for a while and decided to share it as it is one of my prized militaria objects. It was painted by a Hitler youth who wrote his name and school in the lower right corner. It shows a clothing drive and loosely translated to "your neighbors are hungry too". It shows a soldier entering and Heil Hitlering another soldier. Also a crippled old man getting new clothes as well as a boy being fitted for a coat. Notice the picture of Hitler on the wall. The teacher wrote a note on it that I can't read but evidently says "good job" followed by an exclamation point.

Any thoughts and opinions are welcome.Hitler Youth DrawingHitler Youth DrawingHitler Youth DrawingHitler Youth Drawing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Drawing
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Fantastic item. I see why you love it. I'm sure it reminds all of us when we were in school and given an assignment like this (well....not "exactly" like this LoL )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very interesting piece of social history. It really isn't something I can say I have seen much of. There are less people alive now who can say that they directly witnessed what being alive through the years of the TR were like. An important piece.

Really cool and interesting piece of history. Thanks for share it with us.
    -TJ-

Agreed. This little drawing is such an incredible look into what life was like living under the Nazi's. And the kid had talent too.