Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??

Article about: I got this grouping of rally pins and medals and I am hoping someone can let me know what the HJ pin represents? It is dated 1937. Someone told me maybe an award for something? Another said

Default Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??

I got this grouping of rally pins and medals and I am hoping someone can let me know what the HJ pin represents? It is dated 1937. Someone told me maybe an award for something? Another said a rally pin? I'll put it out here and see what opinions I can get here. The other 2 items were also included in the lot along with some WWI stuff that I have posted in the WWI section. Thanks

Bill
    Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Jugend ZELTLAGER 1937 pin medal??
    P
    Many

1st one a fake,the HJ looks good,3rd not German just good luck piece.

What was the HJ pin for? A rally? An award? Bummer to hear about the one being fake! Everything else in the lot is good. There was also a cap eagle, cloth luftwaffe uniform eagle with black fabric and visor hat wreath (cockade?).

think its to do with camping.