Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283

Article about: Hi, Collector Comrades! Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a certain piece for your collection. That's how it had been for me. For some time now I've wanted to have a leader's sport b

Thumbs up HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283

Hi, Collector Comrades!

Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a certain piece for your collection. That's how it had been for me. For some time now I've wanted to have a leader's sport badge from the HJ, and now I could finally fulfill my wish. I was able to buy this beautiful badge number 4283. It shows clear signs of wear and is marked with "RZM M1/101" as usual (Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen) on the back. I immediately attached it to the tunic of a Hundertschaftsfuhrer and senior Instructor (Hauptlehrer) at Ordensburg Vogelsang. It makes him now a former Hitler Youth leader.

Regards

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283   HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283   HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283
    P
    Many

Beautiful little badge. It fit well to Ordensburg tunic
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Beautiful little badge. It fit well to Ordensburg tunic
    Thank you TJ! Indeed, these badges are beautiful and this one goes perfectly with my Ordensburg tunic! I changed the badges a bit, the tunic now also has a golden HJ badge and a great, domed KVK I with swords marked "62" (Kerbach & Oesterhelt, Dresden) attached.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283   HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

Very nice! Changing small details time to time makes it almost like a new tunic.

Here we can see one of those HJ member badge on use, but I'm not sure is it gold or normal badge.

He is from Ordensburg Krössinsee.

-TJ-

?

Very nice addition to your wonderful tunic.

Thanks for sharing.

Tim

I'm not too sure about this one.
    The flash has washed out a lot of details, unless the details are not there to begin with.
    Please compare the inside of the issue numbers. There should be horizontal lines visible.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I'm not too sure about this one.
    The flash has washed out a lot of details, unless the details are not there to begin with.
    Please compare the inside of the issue numbers. There should be horizontal lines visible.
    Ralph.

They are visible, Ralph!

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Very nice! Changing small details time to time makes it almost like a new tunic.

Here we can see one of those HJ member badge on use, but I'm not sure is it gold or normal badge.

He is from Ordensburg Krössinsee.

I think this is a golden Badge as well. It's a Ordensburg Fuhreranwarter.

Smile A little knowledge about the leader sport badge of the HJ

The Leader Sports Badge of the HJ was donated on May 6, 1938 by the Reich Youth Leader Baldur von Schirach. The leaders of the HJ should be role models for young people and also meet the demands placed on the members to a greater extent. This also applied to sports. By order of January 18, 1937, it was determined that all Hitler Youth and German Youth leaders from Fahnlein and Gefolgschaftsfuhrer upwards had to meet the conditions of the Fuhrer Decathlon every year. The leader sports badge was donated as an external sign of performance. In 1939 the badge was introduced as the last level of the HJ performance badge - D. The prerequisite was possession of the silver HJ performance badge. The sports badge was awarded in 2 levels depending on age. Level A was issued from 7500 points, level B from 6500 points. The badge was issued for a period of 5 years, during which the conditions of the decathlon had to be met twice. The first award took place in 1938, then annually on October 2nd. Award pieces have a large award number on the back. The only known manufacturer was Gustav Brehmer Markneukirchen (RZM M1/101).

Gilded bronze badge in the shape of a standing arrow. A wide, round ring is embossed in the center of the arrow. Enclosed by the ring a pointed swastika. A stylized laurel wreath runs behind the arrow at a small distance from the outside of the ring. The gaps are unperforated and black enamelled. On the back a vertical pin and the large letter - B - for Zweitstück as well as RZM and the manufacturer.

Donated: May 6, 1938 by Reich Youth Leader Baldur von Schirach

Awarded: 1938 – 1944

Data:
    Material: gilded bronze, partly enamelled
    Size: 40mm x 50.5mm
    Weight: 33.95g
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

?

Hello all,

just a little question : Is this badge always on the right pocket ? (like a DK)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast