Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Hitlerjugend Fahne Flag (entnazifiziert)

Article about: Hi there, I have an offer for a HJ Flag which was part of a HJ Parteihaus in Austria. The flag was found with ca. 20 others, 5 years ago, whilst they wrecked the old Parteihaus and checked t

?

Default HJ Hitlerjugend Fahne Flag (entnazifiziert)

Hi there,

I have an offer for a HJ Flag which was part of a HJ Parteihaus in Austria. The flag was found with ca. 20 others, 5 years ago, whilst they wrecked the old Parteihaus and checked the roof truss before. Some flags were reused by the Russians with "Hammer & Sichel" applications, but they removed them as they moved out of the occupied Parteihaus in the late 50s. They threw all the flags and other remaining HJ and Wehrmacht stuff in the roof truss. The stuff stayed there the last 60 years...

So that was the story which was told to me.

I think its legit. You can still see the sewing stitches on the flag.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

David

HJ Hitlerjugend Fahne Flag (entnazifiziert)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Hitlerjugend Fahne Flag (entnazifiziert)
    P
    Many

Looks more like an Austrian State Flag to me..

Smitty

?

Hey Smitty,

I think the stripes on an austrian flag are more equal. Here you can see that the white stripe is a little „smaller“, like the HJ flags have.

What do you think?

Greetz

David

David,

Unless I am missing something I don't see this as a HJ banner. Now I can't see if there was a center swastika for the HJ that may have been sewn to this at some point and then removed...

I really do believe that this is/was an Austrian State Flag,, homemade perhaps, but still Austrian..

Now IF you have images of the other flags that were with this one, I would like to see them as well..

I am hesitant to believe the HJ Parteihaus.. connection.. What would really help substantiate the claim are actual wartime photographs of the said HJ Parteihaus,, otherwise unfortunately right now it is just a story..

Just my thoughts and I am more that happy to be corrected with more factual information and evidence..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

?

Hey Smitty,

you are absolutely right. Based on the great feedback of this community, I unfortunately must say that all offered items are garbage. I think I will try to start my collection by buying from your „shop section“. I think I can trust the guys here more than a story teller from the web…

So I have one last request for „Schneetarnhosen“. Maybe some of you can have a look at those post also.

Thank you so much, you have saved me from several financial mistakes.

Best regards

David