Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.

Article about: This is the last group from the lot of tinnies, badges and pins that I have been looking at. There are a couple medals and badges I purchased and will post in the decorations forum if anyone

Default HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.

This is the last group from the lot of tinnies, badges and pins that I have been looking at. There are a couple medals and badges I purchased and will post in the decorations forum if anyone can take a look. Many thanks with the experienced help in sorting these out!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.   HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.  

HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.   HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.
    P
    Many

Default re: HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.

Last one I'd say is good, but wait for a couple more answers, to be sure !

Steve.

?

Default re: HJ marksmans and Party supportors badge: Last of the lot...authentic? Many thanks.

the first one is a fantasy item, the last one is good. Could you take better shots of the HJ marksman badge? regards Zeller

Agreed, first one is fantasy: much better pics required of the HJ badge.

Cheers, Ade.