Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ membership badge

Article about: I think that this is OK but would value opinions. Had this a while and just want to check. Many thanks

Default HJ membership badge

I think that this is OK but would value opinions. Had this a while and just want to check. Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ membership badge   HJ membership badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ membership badge
    P
    Many

Otto Hoffmann HJ badges are controversial. They used to come in all colours (for example blue, which obviously are fakes), and those that are red like yours are widely accepted as fakes as well. The matter of fact is that Otto Hoffmann did manufacture items of clothing for the HJ, and there is solid evidence for that. However, it remains unknown whether he ever manufactured badges. At best, I would say your piece is questionable.

Regards,
    Miguel.

Many thanks Miguel. May be one day we'll know for certain.

?

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    Otto Hoffmann HJ badges are controversial. They used to come in all colours (for example blue, which obviously are fakes), and those that are red like yours are widely accepted as fakes as well. The matter of fact is that Otto Hoffmann did manufacture items of clothing for the HJ, and there is solid evidence for that. However, it remains unknown whether he ever manufactured badges. At best, I would say your piece is questionable
    Regards,
    Miguel.

I could not have not said it better !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "