Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Sleeve Triangle

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing the DISTRICT SLEEVE TRIANGLE that I decided to buy. I looked at different examples and I think the triangles are real. I am concerned about the one RZM TAG A4/302 i

?

Default HJ Sleeve Triangle

Hello. Today I am showing the DISTRICT SLEEVE TRIANGLE that I decided to buy. I looked at different examples and I think the triangles are real. I am concerned about the one RZM TAG A4/302 if it is correct with these printed letters or should it be like the RZM TAG U4/226.
    Thanks Georgi.HJ Sleeve TriangleHJ Sleeve TriangleHJ Sleeve TriangleHJ Sleeve TriangleHJ Sleeve Triangle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Sleeve Triangle
    P
    Many

Sleeve Triangles all look good to me. A4/226 Tag seems to be authentic too.

?

Thanks for the fast answer. I am worried if it is correct А4/302 because of this RZM TAG the price is twice as high. I can get a real triangle without a tag for half the price. Is it worth paying a high price for this TAG.
    Thanks Georgi.

I think it all depends on what you are willing to pay. I would go for a gebietsdreieck (triangle) with a tag.

?

Hello. I found a HJ triangle with different tags at different sellers, I have a topic in which I have shown only the tags. You can check it out. The opinions given by the forum members are that most of the tags were put on after the war. I don't know if I should pay double the price because of a wrong tag?
    I prefer the items I buy to have tags, but this is not always possible.

Thanks Georgi.

?

Hello, I received the package today.
    The back side of the green triangle is smeared with some kind of glue. It can be seen in the photo. The seller described this thing, but I did not pay attention. What is your opinion?
    Regards Georgi.HJ Sleeve TriangleHJ Sleeve Triangle

Perhaps been in a scrapbook?