Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested

Article about: Hello to all in the collecting community. I was looking at this today, the pin is RZM and maker marked but the light conditions, could not get a perfect shot of the back. The diamond logo un

?

Default HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested

Hello to all in the collecting community. I was looking at this today, the pin is RZM and maker marked but the light conditions, could not get a perfect shot of the back. The diamond logo underside of cap is the only marks I see besides the size. If all original was considering it. Thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested   HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested  

HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested   HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested  

HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested   HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested  

HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ-Wintermütze, Opinions Requested
    P
    Many

?

Hello!
    For me this cap is a civil made!
    Not easy to know if it's made between 1933 and 1945 or the 50's!
    For me it's better to don't take it and find a RZM textbook cap like I have post!
    Best regards
    RZM

?

@ RZM thanks for the info.

Genuine caps have a buckle in the front, not buttons. That discrepancy and the lack of a RZM label would be of great concern to me. Try our search engine to see genuine examples.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks, agree, but text buckle caps are very hard to find. I hoped some one could tell by the makers stamp, fakers never seem to get them perfect, though this is faded hard to tell, the 2 buttons don't really concern me as I seen tons of late war pics of them worn, though lack of a RZM tag I don't know, most of the 1944 HJ Flakhelfers caps do not have one, including mine. IMO a cap I need to research further. Thanks for your time.

?

Hello Zacker,
    I know I am a bit late with my answer but I just happened to stumble over your post. This is a post-war Austrian Railway man's winter cap. Weichseldorfer and other Viennese firms produced these. I have 2 or 3 of them, the black buttons (usually with splint pins) are typical for them. See here e.g.:
    Drehscheibe Online Foren :: 08/02 - Alpenlandforum :: [DE]Gesucht werden M

Quote by zacker View Post
    Thanks, agree, but text buckle caps are very hard to find. I hoped some one could tell by the makers stamp, fakers never seem to get them perfect, though this is faded hard to tell, the 2 buttons don't really concern me as I seen tons of late war pics of them worn, though lack of a RZM tag I don't know, most of the 1944 HJ Flakhelfers caps do not have one, including mine. IMO a cap I need to research further. Thanks for your time.
    The late war caps shown in your images are field gray in military form and have no relationship to the standard dark blue wintermutze. It is a comparison of apples and oranges.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Hello Zacker,
    I know I am a bit late with my answer but I just happened to stumble over your post. This is a post-war Austrian Railway man's winter cap. Weichseldorfer and other Viennese firms produced these. I have 2 or 3 of them, the black buttons (usually with splint pins) are typical for them. See here e.g.:
    Drehscheibe Online Foren :: 08/02 - Alpenlandforum :: [DE]Gesucht werden M
    Bravo, Wolfgang!

- - ------- - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The late war caps shown in your images are field gray in military form and have no relationship to the standard dark blue wintermutze. It is a comparison of apples and oranges.
    Bravo, Bob!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-01-2017 at 07:55 AM.

?

[QUOTE=ErWeSa;1697712]Hello Zacker,
    I know I am a bit late with my answer but I just happened to stumble over your post. This is a post

Thanks, this is what I look for those with in-hand experience, that handle these items all the time, not artificial knowledge ex: vast library, internet study.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Thanks, hard for me to tell what color they are in black & white pics, and that's why I posted them to learn, not a expert.
    Last edited by zacker; 01-02-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast