Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers

Article about: i need some Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers as far as i found out are they from oberbann nord nordmark as the roman six tells me, but are someone here know what for the unte

Default Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers

i need some Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers
    as far as i found out are they from oberbann nord nordmark as the roman six tells me, but are someone here know what for the unterbann number 189 and the button number 3 are for
    am i right
    oberbann 6
    unterbann 189
    and button 3
    Attached Images Attached Images Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers  Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers
    P
    Many

Default Re: Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers

The Roman numeral is for Oberbann 6, the chain stitch numeral reflects the Bann number (in this case Bann 189 Hareburg/Luneburg around 1933) of the Nord Nordmark Gebiet, and the button references Gefolgschaft number 3 of the Bann. This Bann underwent numerous name changes throughout the war in later years. The Oberbann structure was done away with by 1936.

An HJ from this Bann would be from Gefolgschaft 3 (a company sized HJ unit) of Bann 189, and wear the Nord Nordmark sleeve triangle.

The piping appears to be a faded green?

Default Re: Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    The Roman numeral is for Oberbann 6, the chain stitch numeral reflects the Bann number (in this case Bann 189 Hareburg/Luneburg around 1933) of the Nord Nordmark Gebiet, and the button references Gefolgschaft number 3 of the Bann. This Bann underwent numerous name changes throughout the war in later years. The Oberbann structure was done away with by 1936.

An HJ from this Bann would be from Gefolgschaft 3 (a company sized HJ unit) of Bann 189, and wear the Nord Nordmark sleeve triangle.

The piping appears to be a faded green?
    many thanks for the information, and for the piping i think it is white but not shure
    here are some pictures of the brownshirt in full, just need the nord nordmark patch to compleete it
    Attached Images Attached Images Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers  Information about this HJ Shoulderboards Numbers