Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?

Article about: I think this piece is in very good condition and have done some reaserch. The thing I question is that all the back seems correct but on the right side (as seem on screen) has a very pronoun

Question Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?

I think this piece is in very good condition and have done some reaserch.

The thing I question is that all the back seems correct but on the right side (as seem on screen) has a very pronounsed 'S' stamp.

If read that a 'B' would mean it was a replacement but have not run across the 'S' being mentioned.

Please bear with me as this is becoming a new hobby for me.

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?

Rudy
    Last edited by Rudolf Karl; 01-24-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Had a few things screwed up

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Leistungsabzeichen der HJ marking?

Looks 100% GOOD TO ME ...DONT know about the B or the R

The badge looks good but I have not seen one with 'S' before

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yup it's the 'S' that is suspicious. Anyone else care to take a stab at it?

Thanks all,
    Rudy

Well I need to bring this up again and really need you all to think back on any of the following that may lead to the answer of the 'S'.

So far I have found 2 more people that have the 'S' mark and all 3 badges have some things in common as follows.

All 3 are in the number range of 180000 with the highest at 184048 and I was told that would have been in 1941.
    2 have the same maker mark M1/35, the other is hard to see and the owner I have yet to get a reply from but looks in a blurry way
    to be the same.
    W&LM - Mittweidaer Metallwaren. Fabric Mittweida i. Saschen ... Rudolf Wachtler & Lange

To me this is now becoming very interesting and only bumped this up in case some one knows any thing about the year, maker and possibly the 'S'.
    I was going to leave it alone until I found that 2 others exist and all were said not to be fakes.

There are $$$$$$$ of books out there but I can not afford even one just to investigate this metal, so I'm looking at the possibility some one has some thing.

Thanking you in advance,
    Rudy