Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militariadefoerier tinnie dealer in Belgium

Article about: I purchased 2 HJ tinnies from Militariadefoerier in the Belgium. They are way overdue and the seller is not very helpful in helping me track them down. The seller is not answering questions

Default Militariadefoerier tinnie dealer in Belgium

I purchased 2 HJ tinnies from Militariadefoerier in the Belgium. They are way overdue and the seller is not very helpful in helping me track them down. The seller is not answering questions I need answered to help locate them.
    Have any of you purchased items from them before. If so what kind of experience did you have? I hope they show up. The following is what I purchased:
    x German tinnie, rally badge, Duitse tinnie HJ-DJ- DJH- Opfertag für die Deutschen Jugend Herbergen (DJH). aparte tinnie, met makers etiket H.Wittmann. € 95,00 € 95,00
    1 x German tinnie, rally badge, Duitse tinnie HJ- Hitler- Jugend WIDUKIND, achterop staat de maker hersteller. € 135,00 € 135,00
    Subtotal (incl. VAT) € 230,00
    Shipping € 35,00
    Total € 265,00
    Subtotal (excl. VAT) € 258,93
    Shipping 21% Including VAT on € 28,93 € 6,07
    Total incl. VAT € 265,00

It was shipped with Post NL International Tracking #CL104660845NL. The last entry in tracking was 12-15-21 stating that it was on the way to the destination country.. that’s it. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militariadefoerier tinnie dealer in Belgium
    P
    Many

?

Hi, I believe they are not in Belgium but in the Netherlands. Regarding shipping to the USA, this can take quite long. I sometimes ship to the USA for work via PostNL (since this is cheaper than UPS ) however the tracking in the USA does not function well. Give it some more time. I would say de Foerier is a normal shop who doesn't scam their customers. There is not much they can do except give you the tracking number.

Dos
    ?

No response is not nice.. but my experience with shipments to or from the US is that the track en tracé going silent for 2 months is no exception. Some patience!

Because of the holidays we are more often delayed.
    Mosty the problem is the US Customs.
    Probably, the sack with the packet is in US Customs.
    One possibility is, you can ask the seller to ask the NL post for the bag number (in which your packet is inside) whether it has arrived in the USA.
    In this way you can find out whether your packet has arrived in the USA and has not yet been scanned,because the bag is not open..
    If the seller does not respond, you can ask the NL-post yourself.
    Regards, Jannis.
    Last edited by johanis1860; 01-09-2022 at 02:19 PM.

?

I agree with the others. I never had any troubles with de Foerier. Postal services these days… lots of troubles.

Kind regards

I apologize for my lack of expertise in responding to comments. I fact I’m frequently unsure if I’m posting in the correct place. I hope this ends up where all of you can read it. I want to thank all of you for your comments!!! Good news, you all were right, my tinnies have entered the USA and have been forwarded to customs!!!
    It took quite a while to get from Belgium to here. Hopefully the rest of the delivery will go well. One other issue is that the shipper did not include the state I live in on the address. They did include my zip code (postal code), the city I live in as well as my name and street address.
    I’ll keep you posted. Thanks again.

I purchased from them in November and had no issues and the item came very quickly all the way to Australia. Communication was good in my experience. I have had helmets from the USA take over three months due to COVID delaying items.

Maybe your items are stuck at customs. It can take sometimes 3 weeks to get clearing and than you have to pay tax. Maybe you could try to track the shipping by tracking the number at US postal services. That can help sometimes.

Cheers Paul