Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg

Article about: This is a new addition to my small HJ collection. I have a photo of my mother wearing this patch so I wanted to aquire one. I hope you like it. Ralph. My new patch.

Default A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg

This is a new addition to my small HJ collection. I have a photo of my mother wearing this patch so I wanted to aquire one. I hope you like it.
    Ralph.
    A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg
    My new patch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg   A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg
    P
    Many

Default Re: A New Addition, Sud Wurttemberg

Nice one Ralph.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ditto ! I used to collect these fascinating District triangles. Its great fun as you search for more and more!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Nice one Ralph.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Ditto ! I used to collect these fascinating District triangles. Its great fun as you search for more and more!

Nick
    Thanks as well Nick!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Great patch, love the photo of your Mum!...

Thanks Gunny!
    Ralph.

Nice patch.

Thank you Kevin!
    Ralph.

A textbook original Ralph. One of the not so common Gebiets at a good price as well. Congrats it will look great with the photo. If you know the name of the town where your grandmother lived I can help you possibly find the number of the Maddelgruppe she may have been a member of.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A textbook original Ralph. One of the not so common Gebiets at a good price as well. Congrats it will look great with the photo. If you know the name of the town where your grandmother lived I can help you possibly find the number of the Maddelgruppe she may have been a member of.
    Thank you Darin!
    Actually it was my mother. She lived in a small village called Hohentengen. It is located close to Sigmaringen which I was fortunate enough to visit in 1986. We made many day trips around the area. My aunt still travels daily on her bicycle to Sigmaringen for fresh bread and pastry. I still have a reproduction sword that I purchased at the Schloss Sigmaringen. I also have quite a few photos of the castle.
    Thanks for any information that you might be able to provide.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast