Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Standard bearer sleeve patch

Article about: I’d like to know if this is a genuine HJ standard bearer patch. I was very tempted but then saw on post on here regarding these being vastly copied and many dealers believing them to be ge

Default Standard bearer sleeve patch

I’d like to know if this is a genuine HJ standard bearer patch. I was very tempted but then saw on post on here regarding these being vastly copied and many dealers believing them to be genuine. This one seems very similar to that particular post which was questioning its authenticity. Am I right in thinking w.saris has a book on HJ insignia? If so does anyone know where I can possibly purchase one please?

Apologies, these are the only photos available to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard bearer sleeve patch   Standard bearer sleeve patch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standard bearer sleeve patch
    P
    Many

I have not ever seen one before in person.
    John

Hi john,

Hopefully someone can confirm.

Thanks for the reply.

Here is an original and a fake, the fake is on the left, the original is on the right.
    Photo borrowed from WAF posted by RonR.
    Ralph.

Standard bearer sleeve patch
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou for the reply. Is it possible to get measurements of what an authentic one should be? The one I’ve seen offered for sale is £265 so I don’t want to waste my money if it transpires that it’s a fake. Thanks again Andrew.

The one that started this thread is a fake. These have been around since the 1970's.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the response Adrian that’s saved me some money. I’m shocked as it’s for sale through Regimentals. I thought those guys knew their stuff? (Albeit rather expensive) I’ve bought quite a lot from them previously and all have been genuine items which I’ve had verified on here. Obviously some must slip through the net.