Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wool HJ Kampfbinde

Article about: Hi Guys, I bought a cotton HJ Armbinde a month or so ago and the seller keeps sending me the wrong item! Here's something that I got in the mail the other day, I intend to send it back, but

?

Default Wool HJ Kampfbinde

Hi Guys,
    I bought a cotton HJ Armbinde a month or so ago and the seller keeps sending me the wrong item! Here's something that I got in the mail the other day, I intend to send it back, but I wanted to verify it's authenticity before I send it back. At the very least it's a good opportunity for me to handle period pieces I think, haha. I see the Hersteller tag and also I am including a poor picture of a RZM stamp, are both of these markings legit?
    Thank you,
    Eddie

Wool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ Kampfbinde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wool HJ Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Wool HJ Kampfbinde

it appears a mint unissued multi piece to me sir,i like it alot,hope im right,im rather new to this forum. regards,george w

Send it back ASAP! It is fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Never seen an original HJ armband that looks anything like that piece. They appear to have tried to replicate the classic three piece construction used on other kampfbinden, whereas the HJ armbands are typically poorer in quality i.e. thinner material and without the high quality of construction seen on other examples. Send it back without delay.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Send it back ASAP! It is fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    I agree. To the best of my knowledge, wool was never used for HJ kampfbinde. If wool was a period material used on these, I am sure that a few would have crossed my path since 1956. They are always made of cotton.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The proper RZM tax code for a wool kampfbinde is "D" not "B"
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

These are being sold as HJ Leaders kampfbinde like Bob said I have never seen a wool HJ yet.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Ugh, geez, this guy is a total scumbag. First he sent a very obviously fake "SS" Kampfbinde, and now this fake wool Kampfbinde, which I imagine is his M.O.; to send fake items in lieu of the item pictured in hopes that the mark accepts the fakes rather than what they attempted to buy. I'm sending this one back and accepting his offer of getting my money back. This is the cotton HJ Kampfbinde that I was interested in buying:
    Wool HJ KampfbindeWool HJ Kampfbinde

I had seen a Kampfbinde like this for sale in a reputable forum, are these cotton Kampfbinde actual things? I have a HJ Kampfbinde in the typical style; thin, cheaply made, cotton, with the patch sewn directly to the body of the Binde, it's a bit rough and definitely an ok piece. I was hoping to get one of these higher quality cotton HJ Kampfbinde though.

Thank you, all of you, Gentlemen for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it.

Glad to hear you are getting your money back. I am not crazy about that one either.

I always prefer this style of HJ Kampfbinde with machine woven swastika.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wool HJ Kampfbinde  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks again Ade, I've been browsing this forum for just over a year now, and I can really see why you and other experienced collectors hew somewhat closely to the "textbook", and the wisdom that I've been absorbing is definitely starting to sink in, why I'm starting to hear you fellas in the back of my head!
    "Buy the item not the story", "If it's too good/cheap to be true, it definitely is.", "4th Reich", "A good seller will provide good pics", etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast