Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond

Article about: Hi all, Anybody seen a Arthur Evertz HJ with a solid diamond? Just thought I’d check it’s all good before I take the leap. Thanks in advance Liam

Default Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond

Hi all,

Anybody seen a Arthur Evertz HJ with a solid diamond?

Just thought I’d check it’s all good before I take the leap.

Thanks in advance

Liam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond   Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond
    P
    Many

Yes ...they are out there and sometimes contested by the collecting community but have been authenticated as being a variant type.
    Some of the HJ collectors will be along shortly and could give you a more detailed answer.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Do you have photos of the other side of the knife?
    It seems to me the blade is polished and the scabbard is repainted.
    It is possible that he also replaced the diamond.
    The handle plates do not fit too well to me.
    Here is mine AES:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond  

I’m going to get some more photographs in the morning. He was out of the shop when I rang him. He said he has a few more of knives in stock so is going to send me some photos of them too. I was concerned with the diamond and the slight gap on the handle. Wasn’t able to find any other AES knives with a solid diamond online. That’s why I came here to ask the experts lol. I appreciate your help. Hopefully he a nicer one for me!

?

The diamond insignia looks genuine & has some ware marks with use, these solid red diamonds always seem to sit slightly higher in the grip recess than the normal type, if the diamond has movement in the grip its a good sign that its fitted properly, check it out when you go back, as Alex said the blade has been buffed up & the scabbard is repainted, a photo of the plain grip side to show the rivet ends is always a must to see if they are factory riveted or done at home by a collector or dealer, i have owned various makers of hj knifes over the years with solid red enamel diamonds & could not find a fault in any of them the way they were put together, i like them , always remember you also get hj members badges with solid red enamel & NSDAP badges that are all accepted as 100% genuine.

Regards Mac 66
    Last edited by Mac 66; 05-29-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Excellent points from Alex and Mac.

Post war assembled with period parts? Souvenirs.

We never got the photo of underside of grip, so can't be sure.

I never received the photographs myself so couldn’t post them. It’s still for sale.. Here’s the link.

RZM Hitler youth knife — Total-Recoil

Thanks

Arthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid DiamondArthur Evertz Hitler Jugend Solid Diamond
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-28-2021 at 02:52 PM.

I uploaded the photos onto your post ..something that you could of done by saving the photos from that link to your computer and reposting them here. The link will die eventually leaving nothing to see at that site or in this thread.

Just for future reference ..all photos are savable to your computer.

Only 2 photos are available from that website which for me personally is not enough.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill