Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen

Article about: I have one that looks like the one posted I paid 30.00 dollars for it and I know what I have is a fake.Save your money go to Lakesidtrader .com and get a good blade

Default Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen

i will like if this knife is original i ceck and in my opinion it is
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen   Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen  

Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen   Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen  

Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen   Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen

Sorry, but I don't like this one.

Please read this article to find out why:

Lakesidetrader German Dagger & Military Collectable Site

Cheers, Ade.

well sir the problem is i read a lot about this and i dont think is fake ,but i never ever see this model

?

Hi this is a Post War Made hj knife that has been aged to look old imo

Save your money!!

yea this is the right answer because some parts it is original TANK YOU mac 66

Default Re: Hitler Youth Knife

Sorry, but Rehwappen of Solingen produced only post war HJ style knives. Look at the HJ diamond, it's no good, rivets are wrong too I think. See what others have to say though.

Regards, Ned.
    Last edited by Adrian Stevenson; 10-14-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by stalingradshadow View Post
    yea this is the right answer because some parts it is original TANK YOU mac 66
    Sorry mate but your not taking in what Mac says, the whole thing is post war made, not original parts, someones taken a post war scout knife or even had one made up and added the lozenge and aged it to look old, even the lozenge appears to be fake, Mac has a large collction of original HJ knives and is seldom wrong in his opinions, as well as Big Neds info re the maker etc

Definitely do not like the diamond.
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by stalingradshadow View Post
    well sir the problem is i read a lot about this and i dont think is fake ,but i never ever see this model
    If you are not open to a negative opinion, do not post an item for opinion. I agree that this is not a 3rd Reich era HJ knife. The diamond alone is a give-away.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

With some postwar fakes (as is also the case with some altered originals) there can be multiple indications that the item has been fooled around with to make it more valuable. With this example having a (legitimate postwar) well stamped maker's logo. Versus the fake hand stamped (supposedly) "1940" date. FP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Hitler Youth Knife: Rehwappen, Solingen  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast