Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?

Article about: I pick this Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife up today what do you guys think about it, I know that it have condition problems . It is missing the diamond, but other wise it appear to be intact(to me)

?

Default Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?

I pick this Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife up today what do you guys think about it, I know that it have condition problems . It is missing the diamond, but other wise it appear to be intact(to me). There is no motto and the blade is marked with the RZM a M7 36 .Dose the RZM look Ok to you guys? I may have overpaid, I gave a 100bucks for it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?   Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?  

Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?

Hi Georg, I think you did quite well actually. It is a good original knife. With luck you might be able to find an original HJ diamond to replace the missing insignia.

Cheers, Ade.

i agree the knife, grips, plating,and grip pins look good condition and untouched will be a cracker of a piece once you have found the grip insignia

Congrats Georg
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Georg, $100 was a fair price to pay for this RZM marked hj knife with good scabbard, all you need now is a nice daimond to complete you hj.

?

Thanks all for your in put, even those it do not fit in with the rest of my Imperial edge weapons, I think that it will display nicely. Dose any one know of a source for an original diamond insignia?

karayamary1
    ?

Smile Re: Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?

hi, looks like u have a great buy!! even without hj diamond is a very nice example. well done!

Looks ok to me also.... Its a nice honest find. But as we all know, you would rather have a reich piece that has been left alone then altered with. So, I wouldnt replace the diamond. Just my opinion guys.

karayamary1
    ?

Smile Re: Hitler Youth,(HJ) Knife- what do you think?

there are plenty of hj original badges around. they are the right size and could be taped to your knife without damaging its originality. try epier if you have trouble good luck!

hi georg, does the `36` mean the year manufactured, if so i thought the motto was on all these blades from 33-38. having said that i`ve read the hj was a law unto itself because so many makers were contracted. i think an original diamond would find a nice home on your knife

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast