Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is the Hitler youth knife rare?

Article about: Hi! And here I am again in doubt. And I always go where others pass by! I bought a knife of an unknown brand..There isn't much written about it on the Internet...Question. This master made H

?

Default Is the Hitler youth knife rare?

Hi! And here I am again in doubt. And I always go where others pass by! I bought a knife of an unknown brand..There isn't much written about it on the Internet...Question. This master made Hitler youth knives before 1945 ? the sign on the handle moves....

Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is the Hitler youth knife rare?
    P
    Many

?

in the global network, I found another sale of this brand of knife..
    Нож члена Гитлерюгенд обр.1933 года, Германия

Is the Hitler youth knife rare?Is the Hitler youth knife rare?
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-23-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Hi!
    Hubertus is post war maker. Earlier name was Kuno Ritter.
    HUBERTUS-Solingen :: Kuno Ritter Catalog from the 1950s

Ollar please help the community here
    I uploaded 2 photos for the Hunertus HJ that is forsale on that website as the link will go dead once its sold.
    Please be mindful for future postings

Alex link is different and shows an item for mass reproduction for the collectors library and is not a single item forsale.

Onward .... Although in the reproduction catalog that Alex has posted does not show any HJ knives.
    Under the name Hubertus during the TR period they produced :

SA , Heer and Hitler Youth

Under the name Kuno Ritter .. No NS daggers or knives were made or sold by Kuno Ritter under the brand name Hubertus.
    Hitler Youth knives have been modified by an unknown third party after production by replacing the Fleur-de-lys diamond shaped insert with an an authentic HJ diamond.
    These falsified knives have been fooling dealers and collectors since before 1984.

Long story short ...Hubertus did produce HJ knives but not under the Kuno Ritter name.

Wait for further comments also from the HJ Gents

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Video:

YouTube
    Attached Images Attached Images Is the Hitler youth knife rare? 

Good comment Larry. Kuno Ritter (M7/3) of Solingen-Grafrath was a HJ knife maker during the TR era. But they also made "scout knives" after the war under the Hubertus brand. Unfortunately many of these knives, like the one pictured in post #1 have had a HJ diamond badge added in recent years. Avoid any knives marked Hubertus if you are wanting TR era.