Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend Dolch für Führer Verification

Article about: Hi guys, few days ago i buy this dagger. What do you think? Thanks you so much for comment and helps. Regards Igor

Default Hitlerjugend Dolch für Führer Verification

Hi guys, few days ago i buy this dagger. What do you think?
    Thanks you so much for comment and helps.
    Regards Igor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification   Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification  

Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification   Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification  

Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification   Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification
    P
    Many

It looks to be a brand, new fake ...how much did you pay for it ?

Please post photos close up of scabbard fittings crossguard and top of pommel.
    Leave out the shadowing and once you provide these photos then the community will discuss it further.
    If Im wrong lets prove it so....Im ok with that

Sorry to bother you again...how much did you pay for it ??

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks to be the same type of details that came from this auction house and sold for $700 US

WW2 GERMAN NAZI HITLER YOUTH LEADER'S DAGGER AND S

Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer VerificationHitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer VerificationHitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer VerificationHitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer VerificationHitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification

Makes one wonder if that one for $700 that sold ...would of been a bidding war if it were real.
    Yet the knowledged HJ leader collectors thought otherwise and watched someone throw away a decent amount of money that could of bought an HJ youth knife.

Lets see what Eminem will provide in photos and also will compare the details ..from the Icollector auction house.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I pay 1100euro. I can return them.

if this is the original I put you guys awards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification   Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification  

I dont want to be the sole reply on this thread as it is open to the community here.

@Eminen....before I give reasons whats not correct ..or show photos ( which fakers love and wait for ) ..have you researched your dagger that you bought yourself before putting down near $1200 US ?

For myself lets say Teno Leader daggers which are heavily faked and near to exact perfect ....if I were to want one in my collection..it would take quite a while in research before I decided to purchase one. I do not collect Teno as beautifully crafted as they are yet are a minefield.

Who has guided you in your decision to purchase this dagger.
    Let me reiterate ...the Auction house Icollector is quite renown and watched heavily by collectors who know HJ leader daggers.
    Trust me there would of been a bidding war between some of the greater dealers that we all know.

I just dont want this thread to be one of the common threads " is this real or fake " and after less than 10 posts the thread is finished. I want this to be a learning experience for the community and yourself.

Best Regards Larry

?

hello, in my opinion this is not an original dagger.

I would say a reproduction. I particularly see differences in the stamped eagle on the upper suspension band that lacks the detail of known Horster examples. The dark blue leather scabbard covering is not like the texture we see with authentic moroccan leather. Hanger ring differences.

A couple of Horster photos to demonstrate from an earlier thread authentic example.

Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification[ATTACH=CONFIG]1375214[/ATTACH

Hitlerjugend  Dolch für Führer Verification

This one's the OP's example i've edited. Both E u F Horster? I think not. Extra photos of a Lakesidetrader example.