Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936 M7/2

Article about: Here we have an Emil Voos knife with a lot of early features: Small diamond, steel hilt, scabbrd with 1 inside spring, and of course a Motto This knife is in very good condition and has a gr

?

Default HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936 M7/2

Here we have an Emil Voos knife with a lot of early features:
    Small diamond, steel hilt, scabbard with 1 inside spring, nickel rivets, and of course a Motto
    This knife is in very good condition and has a great blade, although its very hard to get that Motto propely displayed.
    I will let the pics do the talking.

Ger
    HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife by Emil Voos 1936  M7/2
    P
    Many

Very nice aswell Ger!
    Would love to see your complete dagger collection one day!

'Very good' would be one way to describe the condition of this knife. I think 'near mint' would be closer to the mark! A very nice piece. Congratulations!

B.B.

?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Very nice aswell Ger!
    Would love to see your complete dagger collection one day!
    Well my collection has limits, as i agreed with the misses that its limited to a certain value.
    I Always try to go as much as possible beyond and above those limits, sometimes even i have to cut down.
    If i cross that line to much i have to make a decision of what stays in collection and what i would sacrify to obtain that new dagger.
    I just counted my collection and i have a total of 39 daggers and 2 almost complete Forestry Uniforms with belts etc. besides the bits and bums we all have..

The nice thing about this agreement with the misses is that she will not be picking on me as longs its within certain limits, and i know a lot of you guys have a wife thats breathing up your neck after another purchase…….and i know a lot tell the misses the item was way cheaper then its in fact is ...LOL

There is a core in my collection that is not to discuss, these are my early Pack army daggers, these stay in collection and i would rather let my SS Pack go then my F.Dula's or my Backhaus Waidbesteck.
    We all have our favorites i guess

Regards
    Ger

?

Thats a nice Voos hj Ger

Harder to find a 1936 dated one like this, good find !

Regards Mac 66