Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hj knife Justinus..

Article about: Hi all,i saw this early Hj knife by Justinus without the Mark Ges.Geschustz. Is It a Red flag? Many thanks

Default Hj knife Justinus..

Hi all,i saw this early Hj knife by Justinus without the Mark Ges.Geschustz.
    Is It a Red flag?
    Many thanksHj knife Justinus..Hj knife Justinus..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj knife Justinus..
    P
    Many

The small ricasso looks odd to me for and early knife

Hi Luca...for this one and only producer example the " Ges Geschutzt " is missing beneath the logo.

Do you have anymore photos of the knife itself?
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

More pics...the diamond seens dislocatediHj knife Justinus..Hj knife Justinus..

Sorry to ask ...but can we see the reverse side of the grip plates and also the scabbard ?
    That grip diamond is a bit too large to be for an early example and is why Im asking to see the reverse grip plates side.

Anderson or Gerrit will be along shortly as well.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sure...i send all pics i haveHj knife Justinus..Hj knife Justinus..Hj knife Justinus..

?

Is it just me or does the motto seem to be placed higher on blade than the normal placement?

Hj knife Justinus..
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Latest pic Hj knife Justinus..

?

Hello.
    Here is an example for comparison.Earliest Hitler Youth Knife by Justinuswerk | Lakesidetrader
    Regards Georgi.

?

For some reason Justinus used both black and brown leather straps on their scabbard, the gesetz. gesch. mark below the Logo depends on the one who put the blades under the Logo press.
    Sometimes its there, in a lot of cases not or very shallow.
    I have np with this knife other then its poor condition.....

Best
    Ger

here a faint shallow Ges. gesch. marking
    Hj knife Justinus..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast