Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need Opinions

Article about: Please or thank you? What is it? Maybe you should put that in the title? We could end up with a million threads titled "Is it real, or fake?" Ralph.

Default HJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need Opinions

HJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need OpinionsHJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need OpinionsHJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need OpinionsHJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need OpinionsHJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need OpinionsHJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need Opinions
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-27-2022 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edited title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife RZM7 / 38 - Need Opinions
    P
    Many

Please or thank you?
    What is it? Maybe you should put that in the title?
    We could end up with a million threads titled "Is it real, or fake?"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Im sorry. I changed it now. Tnx for reminding me

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please or thank you?
    What is it? Maybe you should put that in the title?
    We could end up with a million threads titled "Is it real, or fake?"
    Ralph.
    Thank goodness someone has addressed that horrid title, it get's mundane after so many threads start this way..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Im sorry im New in here. Anyway my bad

Its not just you, loads of members do it. And its so frustrating for a post not to have a proper title of whats being shown. Maybe we should all have a crystal ball.

Cheers,
    Steve

I thougt all i had to do was go to the right forum thread. But my engroshandel *****. Maybe is a way to make this clear. But anyway i would apprreciate some Words about my knife? Atleast now the thread title changed? Someone? Please?

The knife blade is correct for the transional period configuration having the Motto and logo...but ...would let the seasoned HJ collectors comment further on the etch itself.
    Im also seeing some striking white scratch lines that are horizontally running through the blade and also the motto.

Also could you please post a better photo of the grip diamond as well...the photo is blurred.

Please take a look inside the scabbard and tell me if there are 1 or 2 runners inside.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think i see two. But im not at home now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast