MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ knive Eickhorn 1941

Article about: HJ knive coming up for auction. To my untrained eyes it look good to me, the diamond having the right colour and a little bit of movement when tapping on it. Unfortunately the one grip has a

?

Default HJ knive Eickhorn 1941

HJ knive coming up for auction. To my untrained eyes it look good to me, the diamond having the right colour and a little bit of movement when tapping on it. Unfortunately the one grip has a crack but I dont mind it if the price will be right. Marked 41 with Eickhorn logo and RZM, and without motto on the blade. The scabbard leather also has a marking "LES" or maybe "LS"?

Any opinions appreciated, thank you!

HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941HJ knive Eickhorn 1941

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ knive Eickhorn 1941
    P
    Many

The grip appears to be dishelved meaning it may have been attempted to be taken down or it may have been taken apart.
    Wait for the HJ Gents..other than that I see no other issues with this knife.

Anderson, Stingray or Mac66 will be along shortly.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-28-2020 at 05:05 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Authentic, but as Larry points out some grip damage. That should influence price paid. LFS is the usual hanger maker of Lederwerk Finkenwalde Sedina.