Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?

Article about: Hello I need an expertise about this knive. It was found in an old house. But the "made in germany" on the leather..i think that is an copy from 80? Thank,s for your help. Sašo

?

Default HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?

Hello

I need an expertise about this knive. It was found in an old house. But the "made in germany" on the leather..i think that is an copy from 80?
    Thank,s for your help.

Sašo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?   HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?  

HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?   HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?  

HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?   HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ knive without marks ... good or copy?
    P
    Many

It is a post war reproduction. The scabbard lip and the diamond placement in the handle of the knife are indicators of this being a reproduction.

Steve

As Steve says above , but also no period TR item would have made in Germany stamped on it , Regards, Paul

CBH
    ?

It's post war , it once carried a Fleurdelys on the handle , where the HJ triangle would go , the "Made in Germany" is never a good sign .