Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

hjk please review and advise

Article about: All, could you please look at photos and advise what I should offer for the knife in question. I have no idea of values or identifying what year of production etc. I would value you opinions

Default hjk please review and advise

All,
    could you please look at photos and advise what I should offer for the knife in question. I have no idea of values or identifying what year of production etc. I would value you opinions on value before I purchase as I am uncertain. Thank you for your time and knowledge. Attachment 1379995Attachment 1379995Attachment 1379998Attachment 1379999Attachment 1379999Attachment 1380000Attachment 1379997Attachment 1379996

thanks,
    Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hjk please review and advise
    P
    Many

It's authentic, in fair condition. The scabbard a bit rough. Knife blade may have been re-tipped. For values, check out a dealer site like Lakesidetrader to give idea of upper price range.

I appreciate the input. why the thoughts on being re-tipped

$150-$200 ish

Quote by just started View Post
    The tip may have been roughly used by the HJ in their activities. These knives were utility knives and were used in the course of their daily routines. Mostly hiking and camping.
    These blades are quite thin at the point and its very common to see retipped HJ blades.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by just started View Post
    It misses the curced shape towards the tip, the angle is to steep towards the tip

Ger