MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M7/102 Pils - Wein

Article about: Please take a look at this etched Blade. The etching is very very deep. Rare maker. Thoughts on the Etch on this blade? Aside from conditional issues. Thanks

Default M7/102 Pils - Wein

Please take a look at this etched Blade. The etching is very very deep. Rare maker. Thoughts on the Etch on this blade? Aside from conditional issues.

Thanks

M7/102 Pils - WeinM7/102 Pils - WeinM7/102 Pils - WeinM7/102 Pils - Wein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/102 Pils - Wein
    P
    Many

A Very Nice and deep laser etch
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A Very Nice and deep laser etch
    I disagree on this one Larry, as this is one stranger in our midst.

Franz Pils & Söhne is the only maker that stamped the Motto into its blade, so no laser etch.
    Its a very sought after one and prices are above the 1K range for a decent example.

Regards,
    Ger

Interesting ....so then it must be possible as well that there are both a plain blade and a motto blade with the RZM number dated for 1938 ?

I have seen the plain blade 1938 ..but this is a first for me to see one with a Motto in the same year.

Assuming Franz Pils did a batch of each in the same production year?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting ....so then it must be possible as well that there are both a plain blade and a motto blade with the RZM number dated for 1938 ?

I have seen the plain blade 1938 ..but this is a first for me to see one with a Motto in the same year.

Assuming Franz Pils did a batch of each in the same production year?

Regards Larry
    Very well possible, for this maker it was quite easy to do so, just not stamp the blade.

Ger