Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M7/37 RZM Hitlers Youth Dagger

Article about: Hj knife RZM M7/37 for maker Robert Klaas looks genuine enough to me going by these pix supplied. Regards Mac 66.

?

Default M7/37 RZM Hitlers Youth Dagger

Hj knife RZM M7/37 for maker Robert Klaas looks genuine enough to me going by these pix supplied.

Regards Mac 66.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/37 RZM Hitlers Youth Dagger
    P
    Many

Default M7/37 RZM Hitlers Youth Dagger

I need help determining the authenticity of this M7/37 Hitler`s Youth dagger. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Default Re: M7/37 RZM Hitlers Youth Dagger

It looks like an original and early-transitional HJ, in nice shape to. It's pretty unusual to see the RZM on the obverse riccasso, but this one looks fine to me.

Corey

I have this same dagger with this maker but made in 1939 instead of 1936. I compared it and everything matches just fine. In very nice original by a somewhat rare maker, somewhat, IMO.

Looks like a nice very early Transitional Period Robert Klaas "Kissing Cranes" RZM7/37 Hitler Youth dagger.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

This one looks fine to me.
    IMO this is one of the very rare exceptions that a RZM logo is stamped on the Motto side.( ive seen three other makers do so also)
    1 simple reason could be: on the other side the ricasso was fully used by the Klaas logo, so if the orders where:
    stamp it on the ricasso....only side free would be the front...and we all know: Befehl ist Befehl!

?

I agree with Ger on his fine description of this Transitional KLAAS hj knife

Lovely deep bold motto on this peice

Regards Mac 66.

Hey Mac..any chance that you still have these photo in your library ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hey Mac..any chance that you still have these photo in your library ?

Regards Larry

Sorry Larry the pix are on my old pc which has died a death, need to recover the hard drive out of it & try to connect it to another pc.

No Worries Mac..just stumbled upon this thread when I was researching this RZM number.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast