Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Opinions on a Hitler Youth knife

Article about: Hello! So im currently browsing a polish version of Ebay and I stumbled on this, problem is I have no clue on daggers. He's asking for Euro 75 and has no clue on the date or originality. Som

Default Need Opinions on a Hitler Youth knife

Hello! So im currently browsing a polish version of Ebay and I stumbled on this, problem is I have no clue on daggers.
    He's asking for Euro 75 and has no clue on the date or originality.
    Some Pictures.
    Need Opinions on a Hitler Youth knifeNeed Opinions on a Hitler Youth knifeNeed Opinions on a Hitler Youth knifeNeed Opinions on a Hitler Youth knifeNeed Opinions on a Hitler Youth knife
    Big Thanks.
    Last edited by DavidBrin; 10-26-2020 at 07:16 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Opinions on a Hitler Youth knife
    P
    Many

IMO not a good one. the scabbard is similar to the post war examples, and I don't like the overall appearance of the knife itself.

MAP
    ?

Agree. The lip at the top of the scabbard is a bad sign
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The inscription writing is is too wide, like it was written with a large tip marker or crayon.. Should be much thinner..

Smitty

i would say, completely fake

Quote by stingray View Post
    i would say, completely fake
    I agree with Ivan.
    I would say, have a look at some of the originals posted in the HJ section and compare the details with some of them.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/hitler-jugend/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Agree. All fake.

?

What an ugly creation....... but also very nice!
    This way its easily seen that its an reenactors knife and not a historical artifact!

Ger