Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

No emblem hj knife

Article about: All: I have a nice and grainy, early rzm hj knife that sorely needs a diamond. A few qs.: A) anyone have a spare, b) if none is around (i know they're scarce) can i adapt a hj membership or

?

Default No emblem hj knife

All: I have a nice and grainy, early rzm hj knife that sorely needs a diamond.
    A few qs.:

A) anyone have a spare,
    b) if none is around (i know they're scarce) can i adapt a hj membership or hat pin, and
    c) must the plates removed - hope not as it seems the correct emblems' 2 pins can just be worked into the space under the central hole (?)

thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No emblem hj knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No emblem hj knife
    P
    Many

Default Re: No emblem hj knife

Hi Vady,,It would not be the same if you were to do that,,and it depends how much time and energy you want to seek out a membership pin or hat pin,, but in the end it would not be the same as an actual HJ dagger. Its your choice,, as the dagger itself you posted looks like its in decent condition. Wait for some other replies,, you may be fortunate that someone might have an actual HJ diamond. I know members "Mac66" and Stingray might be able to guide you in the direction of the grip plate removal. Then again your not that far away from purchasing a complete HJ. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thanks heaps, larry. the condition I believe makes the install job desirable and the knife worth a good deal more I reckon. I'm selling it so I have a strong motivation. tho if taking it apart costs $$$ maybe I shd. just sell as is. Mac? Sting? come in please. cheers.

Hi Vady
    Yes,i can sell you the original large diamond for late production knife,but even if you install,the diamond never stay there tight,because the opening is already big in your grip.There should be two smaller holes for each prong of the diamond.
    I recommend,you should leave as is.

Regards
    Stingray

?

Ok thanks sting - guess someone buggered the hole to yank the thing out... (groan). Fairprice as is? D