Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original hitler jugend knife?

Article about: What do you'll think of this hitler jugend knife, is it original?

Default Original hitler jugend knife?

What do you'll think of this hitler jugend knife, is it original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original hitler jugend knife?   Original hitler jugend knife?  

Original hitler jugend knife?   Original hitler jugend knife?  

Original hitler jugend knife?   Original hitler jugend knife?  

Original hitler jugend knife?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original hitler jugend knife?
    P
    Many

This HJ knife is original, but it's looks to be messed one. Grip plates and diamond are not original to this knife, those has been changed at some point
    -TJ-

Thanks for the information! Then I might better not buy it.
    I want a fully original hitler jugend knife.

Quote by Militariacollecter View Post
    Thanks for the information! Then I might better not buy it.
    I want a fully original hitler jugend knife.
    That is a good decision. These knifes are not rare so you will find soon decent one
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    This HJ knife is original, but it's looks to be messed one. Grip plates and diamond are not original to this knife, those has been changed at some point
    Just curious, how have you determined this?
    I don't see an issue with the front side rivets.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm not taking a position either way on originality, but I do see something that "in hand" I would be looking at really, really, closely on both sides. That being what to me looks like a crack in the grip next to the cross guard and proceed from there . Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original hitler jugend knife?  

Quote by Frogprince View Post
    I'm not taking a position either way on originality, but I do see something that "in hand" I would be looking at really, really, closely on both sides. That being what to me looks like a crack in the grip next to the cross guard and proceed from there . Best Regards, Fred
    True Fred, but, there is nothing unusual about a crack in the handle of one of these.
    Without a reverse photos of the rivets, it would be difficult to come to the conclusion that the handle slabs have been replaced.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

As Fred pointed out that crack on the handle. Also that front side plate looks like it is bend out of the handle from middle way, and upper rivet looks like to be carved.
    On mine mind those are enought red flags and to me it's looks like it is messed one. And of course it would be always good to see another side of the handle, like Ralph you mentioned

Original hitler jugend knife? Original hitler jugend knife?
    -TJ-

Dumb question from me - isn't it normal to have chipping around the rivets?

I would reserve judgement without first seeing the back side of the grips and rivets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast