Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Hj Knife??

Article about: Hi, I found this HJ Knife in a local aucthion near me, I wanted to get some opions on the authencity and the value. Im a new collector and online the value varies alot according to site and

Default Original Hj Knife??

Hi, I found this HJ Knife in a local aucthion near me, I wanted to get some opions on the authencity and the value. Im a new collector and online the value varies alot according to site and codition of the knife. The knife I posted here is in good shape and im not sure whats a good price to pay it for. The knife is made by J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk Solingen, measuring 255 mm with the scabbard on. The blade is etched “Blut und Ehre”. Marked “J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk, Solingen” and “Ges. Geschützt” on the reverse. Any advice on the value or opinions on the authencity would be greatly apriciated. Also if theres anything wrong that makes it a fake, please enlighten me, im here to learn! Thanks, stay healthy.

Original Hj Knife??
    Original Hj Knife??
    Original Hj Knife??
    Original Hj Knife??
    Original Hj Knife??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Hj Knife??
    P
    Many

Nice original pre 1936 non riccaso , check for pricing with lakeside trader or Tom Wittman, Regards,Paul

A very good example. It won't be cheap, but you may not find one better.

?

Nice original thinblade, textbook.Henckels.
    It has 2 issues: missing bufferpad and highly cleaned blade, easy to see the blades colour difference near the guard.

i see it at 675 usd max due to the cleaned blade.
    Dealers askibg silly prices now a days...

Ger