Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reputable and trusted sellers of Hitler Jugend knives.

Article about: Hi guys i want to start collecting HJ items especially HJ knives apart from lakeside trader i'm not familiar with other outlets for purchasing does anyone know of trustworthy dealers that se

Default Reputable and trusted sellers of Hitler Jugend knives.

Hi guys i want to start collecting HJ items especially HJ knives apart from lakeside trader i'm not familiar with other outlets for purchasing does anyone know of trustworthy dealers that sell quality knives and HJ items in general?thanks in advance as always.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reputable and trusted sellers of Hitler Jugend knives.
    P
    Many

Hi Jake you can try JR Meda who would be closer to your location > Other Edged Weapons – Meda Militaria
    He has a few nice ones in stock

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

My advise would be to study these knives seriously and buy the new reference work by Nathan Hoggle..

There are nice originals but also a lot of questionable stuff at the known dealers, even the ones with " good" reputations.

If you know your stuff your can buy worldwide and you are not limited to a handful of big dealers.

Ger

My apologies Jake...I received a " Ballbuster " alert from a friend last night ..and I didnt realize your location was in the UK.
    So often when I hear Southwest I think of the US. Yet still my link still stands for seeking a HJ knife and I also echo Gerrits thoughts as well ...study first before buying.

Come on over to the Colonial side

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    My apologies Jake...I received a " Ballbuster " alert from a friend last night ..and I didnt realize your location was in the UK.
    Yup! That was me!

Was fun too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

There are two guys(dealers) that often show up on Tom Wittman’s YouTube videos as dealers at some of the major militaria shows, Joe Gibbons and Joe Posanelli(not sure if the spelling is right). Do they have an online store? They usually have incredibly beautiful and mint pieces. I would love to find their stuff online if I can!