Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

RZM M7/12 plz can someone help me?

Article about: Hey collectors. Can someone plz help me ? Do this hj messer look legit? On forward - thank u all for being here Kind regards from Norway

Default RZM M7/12 plz can someone help me?

Hey collectors. Can someone plz help me ? Do this hj messer look legit? On forward - thank u all for being here
    Kind regards from Norway

RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM  M7/12 plz can someone help me?
    P
    Many

Hello Petruz....the photos are not the greatest and are somewhat blurry.
    better photos of the scabbard would help and also the grip diamond.

it appears the diamond is not what is commonly seen being the plain red type...normally seen is pebbled red and also the diamond looks smaller than the grip plate recess for the diamond.

The grip plates on the reverse side do appear to have been replaced as seen by the gaps around the steel rivets.
    The blade condition is not all that great as well.

Please show better photos of both sides of the grip plates and also the whole scabbard ...I want to see if the paint is original.
    If you can ...is there a date beneath the RZM number ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is a Weyersberg, and the Hogle reference confirms this is a late construction piece possibly even 1943. The opaque diamond was an off-and-on used by Weyersberg component, and the blade etchings also match Hogle's pictured example. I agree with Larry C. on the grip plates. One can see they are ill-fitted. The photos don't show good detail on the scabbard to make an assessment.