Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )

Article about: Hello Gents....I thought I might of posted this Tiger HJ knife a long time ago and it seems by looking back into some of my old threads this one did not appear and of course I used the forum

Default Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )

Hello Gents....I thought I might of posted this Tiger HJ knife a long time ago and it seems by looking back into some of my old threads this one did not appear and of course I used the forums search engine as well.

I may have not posted this knife at all due to the fact that when Ralf Siegert authored his NPEA / HJ reference .. I may have held back from posting that knife here until after his publication and..time got away from me and forgotten.

This HJ Knife also seen in Siegerts Reference pg 370-371 ...now resides with my son as I had given this to him for a High school graduation gift many years ago including an Early HJ 3 pc armband and a HJ Aluminum Belt buckle inside a small display case.
    Seen below is the early first type logo no ricasso with a deep etch.

Siegert only shows 2 photos in his reference,but I will post all of which I had sent to him.

Regards Larry

BTW...I picked this up at a 1990s Max show in Pittsburg....wait for it !!....for $135 US ...my how times have changed.

Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )
    Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )
    Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-13-2022 at 03:54 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )
    P
    Many

?

Outstanding dagger Larry. Thanks for showing.

I believe I have its twin.

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )   Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )  

Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )   Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )  

Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )   Tiger Hitler Youth Knife - ( Early Production )  

Very nice knife Larry. Thanks for posting.
    John

MAP
    ?

Beautiful example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Really nice
    -TJ-