Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified

Article about: I purchased this Robert Muller HJ knife which is in good condition but has its grips changed to leather. the blade bears the transitional style markings and the other side of blade has a ver

Default Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified

I purchased this Robert Muller HJ knife which is in good condition but has its grips changed to leather. the blade bears the transitional style markings and the other side of blade has a very faint remnant of motto script. i can make out part of the "E". I found through thread searches that there have been questions regarding Muller transitional knife having motto. Scabbard may have been repainted as it is a dull finish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified   Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified  

Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified   Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified  

Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified   Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified  

Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional Robert Muller M7/32 - modified
    P
    Many