Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip

Article about: Hello all. New kid on block here. I’ll just attempt to post a “starter” question on a youth knife I was gifted by a sweet 83 year old preacher that says his dad received this from a re

Quote by michaeldeb0rah View Post
    Thank you Larry. He has no idea who could have or would have made badge. Wonders never cease. Would love to hear anyone’s knowledge of this style of addition.
    From what I seem to be seeing I think that it came from the "Do it Yourself Store". Made from a piece of sheet aluminum with something like a Dremel Tool ©. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip
    P
    Many

Thank you. I created a post there also. I haven’t had any comments except yours. Hopefully I can make better posts in the future

Thank you. I will learn and respect the proper protocols while enjoying the forum teachings!!

Thank you

Thanks Larry

Thank you. I haven’t spoken to the gentleman who go this from his dad some 70 years ago. He never mentioned anything about alterations other than some of his friend broke his blade a long time ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2