Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip

Article about: Hello all. New kid on block here. I’ll just attempt to post a “starter” question on a youth knife I was gifted by a sweet 83 year old preacher that says his dad received this from a re

Default Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip

Hello all. New kid on block here. I’ll just attempt to post a “starter” question on a youth knife I was gifted by a sweet 83 year old preacher that says his dad received this from a returned vet in the 40’s and gifted it to the preacher when he was a young lad. (He said some of his friends broke the blade). I have yet to find the same look diamond in the grip anywhere on line. What say you guys??Attachment 1711805Attachment 1711805Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Hitler youth badge on grip
    P
    Many

Hi Michael and welcome to the forum.
    The forum community studies the Edged Weapon type first...and if any connection to the supportive story will be 2nd.
    But first ....please show the reverse side of the knife to see if there is a producer logo and also the reverse side of the scabbard.

To quickly answer your question about the grip diamond...that diamond did not exist nor was it produced during the Third Reich period and was post war applied.
    Appears also someone hand painted an NS Student Bund logo on the scabbard.

Provide the extra photos please and the HJ gents will be along shortly to give you further detail.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Thanks Larry

Thank you Larry. He has no idea who could have or would have made badge. Wonders never cease. Would love to hear anyone’s knowledge of this style of addition.

No worries Michael...others will be along shortly..dont forget to provide that extra photo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

forum website keeps kicking me out and ask to log back in. if I can get at least this info out as to your question (minus the picture) which I will still try to post, the maker of the knife is AWJR Solengen GES.GESCHUTZT
    I will try picture if this works

I’ve also just received a nskk partial ground today. I will send those pictures for comment. The blade isn’t pristine but I hope it is a solid purchase for my collection. Let me know the facts. I can take it!! Thanks. Unknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on grip

Quote by michaeldeb0rah View Post
    I’ve also just received a nskk partial ground today. I will send those pictures for comment. The blade isn’t pristine but I hope it is a solid purchase for my collection. Let me know the facts. I can take it!! Thanks. Unknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on gripUnknown Hitler youth badge on grip
    Hi Michael.

Please start a new thread for your NSKK dagger. Posting more then one item can become confusing.

Kind regards,

Will.

Makes sense. Sorry

The HJ Blade was produced by Anton Wingen

I moved your NSKK dagger into the NSKK forum > Nskk partial ground dagger purchase for review

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast