Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please

Article about: Hi Guys, Please your opinions on this HJ knife. Especially the knife itself, the diamond does not wiggle and is a solid red. I have seen solid red diamonds on original knives before, but i h

Default Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please

Hi Guys,

Please your opinions on this HJ knife. Especially the knife itself, i think the scabbard is ok. The diamond does not wiggle and is a solid red. I have seen solid red diamonds on original knives before, but it looks a bit funny to me. Also have i not come by unmarked HJ knives with motto before.

Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please   Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please  

Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please   Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please  

Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please   Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Hitler youth knife opinions please
    P
    Many

I think we can agree the scabbard is authentic, but the knife I'm not so sure. What is the hilt made from steel or alloy?
    The grip plates I think are post war, the diamond may be a late war red enamel version, but the blade itself may be a repro. I feel it may be a parts construction, certainly there is a lack of unity in the wear on the scabbard versus the knife. Leather stopper looks new. Too many questions for me.

Thanks for your reply. I think the hilt is made from some kind of steel/metal.