Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"WKC" Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942

Article about: I have this nice HJ knife by the maker Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Co (WKC Waffwnfabrik GmbH). It's also a nice dated 1942 midwar blade. However, it does have some slight dings near the tip

Default "WKC" Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942

I have this nice HJ knife by the maker Weyersberg, Kirschbaum & Co (WKC Waffwnfabrik GmbH). It's also a nice dated 1942 midwar blade. However, it does have some slight dings near the tip, and the scales are a bit loose. It has seen some use.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942   "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942  

"WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942   "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942  

"WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942   "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942  

"WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942
    P
    Many

Looks like a nice late production HJ. The scabbard appears to have the plastic hanger (can we have a reverse photo) which is consistent with later wartime production. For a long time collectors thought the plastic hanger must mean it was post war manufactured, but we now know that is not the case.

You guessed right it does have the plastic hanger. So far the only one I have with the plastic style hanger in my collection.

Default Plastic hanger

Here's the reverse view you requested 😊
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "WKC"  Hitlerjugen knife RZM M7/42 / 1942  

I'm really starting to get into collecting the HJ knives for there are so many makers and variations in markings etc....

?

Quote by humble collector View Post
    I'm really starting to get into collecting the HJ knives for there are so many makers and variations in markings etc....
    They are still reasonable affordable but i have discussed it with several collectors all over the globe: it rapidly is changing, knives are getting more expensive and real good quality early pieces are very hard to find.

I would say if you have the cash get them while you still can.....but...post them first before you buy, please beware there are lots of bogus knives available now a days...

Regards
    Ger

Yes they have inflated in value exponentially!