Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Prussian Colonial belt?

Article about: Hello members here is the other canvas belt and buckle .please take a look and let me know what you think .Maybe it’s for Colonial troops ,anyway it’s different.thanks charlie. P.S how d

Default Prussian Colonial belt?

Hello members here is the other canvas belt and buckle .please take a look and let me know what you think .Maybe it’s for Colonial troops ,anyway it’s different.thanks charlie. P.S how do I rotate the pictures so they are not sideways? Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prussian  Colonial  belt?   Prussian  Colonial  belt?  

Prussian  Colonial  belt?   Prussian  Colonial  belt?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prussian  Colonial  belt?
    P
    Many

?

Green finished Prussian officers buckles aren’t hard to find but first one I’ve seen on a web belt. A different weave than WWII belts. Any sign of the green finish on the loose keeper? It might be a replacement. I like it but I have limited knowledge on colonial items. You might want to try the imperial forum.

Kirby .The keeper is toned a little in spots but is hard to tell it seems like it was always on the belt that is how I bought it .It possibly it could have been replaced anyway thanks for looking it is different.charlie

Someone added the web belt to this buckle. The buckle did not originally come with this type of belt.